As a dedicated equal opportunity employer and leading IT innovation hub, we attract global talent through our commitment to solving the most difficult technology problems, personal and professional development programs, Service Learning opportunities in the community, and our sustainable business practices. Our Sofia based office is well connected with most European cities and traveling across the EU is both convenient and affordable.
Established in 2007, VMware Bulgaria has become the largest R&D site for VMware in EMEA, employing 800+ world-class professionals from more than ten nations. The site has transformed from a purely R&D facility to a multifunctional hub with Product, revenue generating Professional Services, and Business Operations teams. As one of the three strategic R&D sites for VMware globally, VMware Bulgaria is set to increase more than twofold in the next few years, reaching over 1,500 people.
Awards & Recognition
When you create a place where people dare to reach their dreams, others take notice.
Information Experience (IX)
Living & Working in Sofia
We Take Care of Our People
- 40 working hours for community service
- Free breakfast, fruits, snacks and drinks provided at various locations
- Regular social gatherings
- Free healthcare support through our Stanford Corporate Partners Program
- Fun Family Cultural Events
- Company sponsored electric carpool vehicles and bikes
- 25 days paid vacation
- Gym reimbursement
- Healthcare program for employees and family members
- Learning and development programs