VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Learn more at vmware.com/careers today!
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for selling the company’s products and services within the given geographical territory. The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and should have 8 years of industry background with at least five of those in enterprise software sales. The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- Primary driver for VMware business within a territory of Named Accounts in FSI, Telco.
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects.
- Maintain accurate Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in SFDC.
- Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Responsible for developing the executive relationship with C-suite in the assigned accounts
- Develop and execute a short, medium and long-term account plan for assigned territory
- Meet and exceed individual targets.
- Consultative approach by identifying specific customer requirement with value selling proposition
- Prepare and give account review to stakeholder
- 7 years of experience in enterprise/software sales
- Written and oral English ability
- Expertise in direct sales
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise market
- Background in exceeding a quota
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Knowledge in selling complex solutions
- BS/BA preferred
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-06-03
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.