Are you a creator? A person who likes to build and has the passion and creativity to bring ideas to life. Do you enjoy developing both front and back end code? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve?
A close-knit team of engineers who are all eager to solve big challenges. We have the luxury to use the latest cutting-edge technologies like Java 11, Spring 5, Angular 9.
Our software enables VMware’s Services & Sales teams to be their best, delivering high-quality solutions to our customers with outstanding outcomes. We use Scrum, Kanban and test-driven development to meet business objectives, building our software incrementally, ship code continuously, and refactoring systems as needed. We strive to maintain a reasonable work-life balance on our team by setting the expectation that most work will be completed during core hours. If our business and culture sound like they might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
· General programming knowledge - object oriented principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, memory management, etc.
· Experience and proficiency in Java, C# or related technologies
· Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
You might also have:
· Experience in common Java frameworks such as Spring (Data, MVC, REST) and Hibernate
· Experience in writing automated end-to-end tests with Protractor, and unit tests with Karma
· Understanding of Maven or Gradle configurations for building, testing and running applications.
· Understanding of Webpack, Gulp, Angular CLI.
- Flexible working time
- Diverse team and fresh team culture
- Kids-oriented programs – summer schools and events, health insurance plans
- Trainings and personal development opportunities
- Gradual onboarding, individual plan
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of worldwide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Software Engineering
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-04-06
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.