Channel Account Manager
CloudHealth by VMware seeks an experienced Channel Account Manager to accelerate existing partner revenue via enablement, support and program delivery. Existing partners include, but are not limited to cloud managed service providers, SISOs and resellers in their defined territory.
About You: You have a demonstrated track record of winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships with managed service partners. You’re experienced in public cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP) and you’re ready to take your career to the next level by joining a fast-growing cloud technology leader. You’ll be part of a dynamic channel sales team that will drive the next phase of tremendous growth for CloudHealth. The Channel Account Manager reports to the Sr. Director of Global Channel Sales.
- Meet or exceed goals/MBOs/quota by working with existing partners in a way that drives revenue growth for both CloudHealth and the partner
- Enable partners to develop and deliver a high-value cloud service practice with and through the CloudHealth platform
- Use the CloudHealth partner program in order to improve scale via partners
- Manage sales pipeline for each partner and build alignment between partner and CloudHealth sales teams
- Work closely with Channel Marketing on crafting and delivering programs, content and campaigns that will drive significant return on investment
- Appropriately communicate with and use internal CloudHealth resources and team members to move the sales process forward
- Ensure accurate and complete forecasting as part of effectively communicating current status and meaningful information to all relevant parties within CloudHealth
- Develop and maintain high level of fluency in CloudHealth Partner Platform functionality, ability to demonstrate feature/function in engaging manner to both technical and business audiences.
- Be able to deliver engaging partner centric presentations and trainings appropriate for both technical and business audiences
- Maintain knowledge of Cloud ITSM ecosystem, including integration partners, complimentary products, and potential competitors
- Work closely with Product teams on identifying potential platform improvements and new functionality
- 5+ years of experience in channel partner management and enablement at a technology company
- Experience or exposure to the public Cloud ecosystem; including, but not limited to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
- Experience selling services and managed services
- The attitude of a self-starter, who is inventive, adaptable, and creative, with a deep understanding of sales methodology
- Excellent communication, relationship development and leadership skills.
- Strong prioritization skills, ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Partner Programs
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-03-03
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.