CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a top-tier Senior Corporate Account Manager with prior experience managing strategic accounts, including account renewal, adoption and expansion responsibilities. This role will report into our Customer Success organization. The vision of the Customer Success organization is to build a community of champions for the platform by driving positive outcomes and experience.
You're a high-energy, relationship builder who is eager to work internally and externally to deliver value to customers. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of each customer’s business, and how our products can help them achieve their goals. You are passionate about building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing success.
- Lead a book of high profile accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met, and they are finding ongoing value through the adoption of product and services.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers across full book of business.
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight.
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to Sales, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams.
- Participate in cloud provider events / seminars and maintain a deep understanding the cloud service management space.
- Travel onsite to customers 25-50%.
- 7+ years of account management or customer success experience
- Meaningful experience in a B2B and SaaS company
- A strategic approach to problem solving
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic environment
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise
- BS/BA or equivalent
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-24
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.