Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Senior Business Development Manager, Cloud Services
Wellington, New ZealandApply Now
This role is responsible for developing and growing VMware’s Cloud Services business through the Managed Service Provider eco-system within New Zealand. This role involves evangelizing and productizing VMware’s Digital Workspace (Workspace One), Hybrid Cloud (VMware Cloud on AWS), Multi-Cloud management (Cloud Health) and SD-WAN (VeloCloud) SaaS services by partnering and developing solution-oriented practices within the Global System Integrator, Telco and Cloud Provider market segments. This role is well suited for individuals with a background in ICT product development, managed services and/or strategic partner development who are able to demonstrate a successful track-record in one or more of the technology domains described above. The Senior Business Development Manager for Cloud Services will be responsible for defining new offerings and providing prescriptive guidance to VMware partners as well as enabling them to deliver customer outcomes by leveraging both, global and local resources, product specialists, cloud solution architects, field sales teams and marketing resources. In addition, the Senior BDM is also required to support the ‘Order to Cash’ processes to accelerate customer adoption and revenues. These processes consist of order management, services provisioning and reporting.
• Drive adoption of VMware Cloud services in New Zealand
• Execute Product Development, Service Delivery and Strategic Partner Development programs
• Create IP and collateral (business cases, costing models) to support practice development for one or more technology/solution domains
• Responsible for sales quota achievement
• Develop and maintain effective relationships in key accounts
• Opportunity forecasting, pipeline management and sales reporting
• Support Order-to-cash processes to drive revenue recognition
• Experienced in Public Cloud services/solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and/or any of the following cloud software platforms: VMware, Red Hat, ServiceNow, Pivotal
• Demonstrable track-record in Product development, Managed Services and/or Strategic Partner Development at Global System Integrators, Telco, Cloud Solution Providers, and/or Managed Services Providers
• Requires strong business acumen and cloud services market/industry knowledge
• Proven ability for building business cases, qualifying use-cases and articulating the solution value proposition to C-level execs
• Expertise in practice development programs
• Exposure to diverse teams with strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
• Well organized and effective in the development and execution of business development plans
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.