Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Cloud Management Sales Specialist
Warsaw, PolandApply Now
We're growing our team in the Middle Europe/Israel! We have a position open for a driven sales person passionate about delivering VMware's cloud management value proposition to customers, growing core sales participation, driving pipeline and sales.
The Solution Sales Specialist role is an individual contributor, quota- carrying sales specialist role. In order to be successful you will need to develop a deep knowledge of VMware solutions as well as become a trusted adviser and spokesperson for Private / Hybrid Cloud Management, Datacenter automation, and DevOps customer projects.
The mission is to deliver first class sales support to the region. This includes providing mentorship on deals & working with local technical specialists and EMEA technologists to enable key customers and develop opportunities.
You'll be involved in launching a range of enablement activities and developing close links to the Cloud Management Business Unit. This role will enable you to be a focal point to bring our Cloud Management Platform strategy to customers in the selected territory.
- You'll act as a business partner with Enterprise Account Managers, Systems Engineers and Services Sales Executives. As part of the CMP team you'll build, maintain and execute a business plan with goals and objectives for the territory based on the regional SWOT and VMware’s strategic direction
- Be operationally excellent in day-to-day business including pipeline development, forecasting, account planning, sales cycle management, collaboration, teamwork, and knowledge sharing
- We're looking for someone who can work effectively as a specialist in support of a core sales team. Someone who can help at every step of a sale cycles from qualification through close while developing positive relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Learning! We need you to focus on growing your specialist knowledge of VMware’s Cloud Management products and services, as well as, industry trends, customer adoption and solutions from the competition
- Provide knowledge transfer to field sales on industry/solutions
- Exposure to enterprise software sales at industry leading companies with a background either in SaaS or traditional software around Cloud Systems Management or Cloud Automation Market.
- A proven track record of achieving business objectives in a highly ambitious environment.
- Knowledge of and interest in Datacenter Management, Private/Hybrid/Public Cloud Management, DevOps disciplines, industry trends, end-user challenges and the competitive landscape
- Strong services acumen to drive solutions (product and services) that reduce cost, improve agility, and delivery reliability to IT partners
- You will possess sound consultative sales skills with demonstrable selling experience
- Experience working in a specialist sales organization and the ability to easily integrate within a team of core account managers and core system engineers to win deals together in the most efficient way
- Strong business analytical skills including developing business cases and Financial Models including ROI/TCO
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and present VMware's vision, strategy and organization
- Strong business management, planning, execution, and sales skills
- A passion for learning and development
- Knowledge of value selling methodologies, processes and tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, primarily in in the Middle Europe/Israel.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.