Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Technical Account Specialist (Digital Workspace)Job ID R1900089 Date posted 01/03/2019
Why work for VMware PSO?
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the success of each VMware implementation. We are dedicated to the satisfaction and success of the customer and their technology strategy.
We are committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in your area of interest. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a fun, dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
As one of our Digital Workspace Technical Account Specialists (TAS), you will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with VMware's largest and most complex customers by ensuring successful Workspace One deployment and adoption. As the Workspace One product specialist, you will provide advice and mentorship to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of Workspace One. As a trusted advisor you will act as a project coordinator to secure successful implementations and as an account manager to ensure that the customers act as positive reference and continue their standardization on VMware technology. TAS's consult closely with customers to ensure their happiness and Return On Investment with the VMware platform, are also the customers' virtualization guide and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues. As such, your technical abilities are vital in identifying and solving issues, and answer technical inquiries as they arise.
In addition, TASs actively expand VMware platform adoption and standardization within accounts, driving relationships at every level internally and externally to advocate VMware technology and inspire change.
We offer fantastic opportunities for career progression and you will work in a collaborative, fast-growing and flexible working environment.
- Planning and developing creative solutions to customer requirements using Workspace One
- Undertaking discovery and education activities to find opportunities for Workspace One usage across organizational functions and processes
- Functioning as a frontline technical resource for “methodology” and informal customer questions
- Engaging with customer support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues and with product management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Maintaining current functional and technical knowledge of the Workspace One platform
- Helping to document recognised methodologies in developing and using the solution
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in a post-sales or professional services function
- A good technical knowledge of VMware Horizon, WS1 UEM and vIDM or similar solutions
- Experience in successfully leading customer engagements to completion
- Customer service oriented believing in teamwork, collaboration, flexibility and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent levels of customer happiness and retention in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need (approximately 20%)
- Fluency in German and English
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.