Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Territory Account Manager
Vedbæk, DenmarkApply Now
The Territory Account Manager is an executive sales position responsible for developing and closing business within selected target accounts in our Enterprise Tier 2 focused group.
The TAM will be responsible for selling the complete VMware solution portfolio, products, and services to key account clients within the defined account territory.
• Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position
• Must be able to sell VMware solution as a ‘platform’ within an account and change the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment
• Manage a diverse set of partners within the same accounts
• Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
• Execute solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
• Provide forecasting and update account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com
• Proven sales experience and outstanding results within the Enterprise customer segment
• Experience in selling infrastructure solutions or software solutions essential
• Expertise in channel and direct sales
• Strong acumen for detailing the business benefits of the sometimes quite technical solutions within the portfolio
• Ability to work as part of an extended team
• Significant track record of accomplishment selling in software or infrastructure
• Adept in managing many opportunities simultaneously
• Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure long-term commitments
• Ability to articulate complex technical ideas
• Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
• Ability to forecast accurately
• Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.