Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, ANZ (1 Year Maternity Cover) Sydney
Sydney, AustraliaApply Now
We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to partner with stakeholders globally and regionally to hire the best in class talent across Australia & New Zealand. The role will require building key relationships with business unit management and hiring managers to support overall Regional Hiring Initiatives.
- Understand the business' local and global strategies and objectives and translate those into talent skills and specific sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Partner and advise on talent strategies with our leaders and managers.
- Provide coaching and development management t o employees and leaders.
- Proactively research and investigate new sourcing ideas and tools.
- Develop and provide meaningful metrics on the status of recruitment, market conditions to business units and recruiting management chain.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for relations of outside agencies and managing the SLAs and deliverables.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies, which affect immediate operations and may also, have company-wide effect.
- Must have local Talent Acquisition experience within the Sydney and wider Australian market
- 8 to 10+ years Full Lifecyle recruitment and Talent Acquisition experience, ideally both Internally and Agency across the Australian technology market.
- Be well networked within the IT Sales and Pre Sales market.
- Experience of working in High Tech/Software development environment a plus.
- Experience in implementing Talent Acquisition best practices.
- Passionate about People Development and Talent Management
- Assertive with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Executive presence with ability to negotiate and influence change.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, creativity, ingenuity and diplomacy.
- Organizationally savvy and intellectually agile with curiosity that seeks to question the status quo and look for ways to advance business objectives.
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to present Talent Acquisition trends to our Senior Leadership team and advise on market conditions on a consistent basis.
- Partner closely with HR teams locally and globally to provide a "One HR" approach to our business
*You must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent resident to apply for this position
Equal Opportunities Statement
We truly believe in the Power of Human Difference. At VMware, we celebrate our people from a wide variety of dynamic backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We deliver transformative IT solutions by building a community that is inclusive and diverse. The passion and collaboration you will find in joining the team is what makes this opportunity one of the most attractive in the market.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.