New Graduate, Inside Sales Representative
Sydney, New South Wales - AustraliaApply Now Job ID R1906240
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will experience to a wide range of software platform technologies utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
VMware Sales Academy (VSA) Program:
VMware invests for the future in VMware’s Sales Organization through the Sales Academy. The VSA Program is an extensive training program with two tracks: Inside Sales and Technical Services. The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants.
The VSA expects to offer you:
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills.
Watch and listen to stories from our recent VMware graduates
We are currently looking for passionate graduate associates for the following roles in our business
Associate Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for selling the company's products and services via telephone. A typical day involves speaking with customers and partners that are considering purchasing VMware products. You will be responding to inbound and outbound calls. The ISR is held accountable to closing sales and placing orders typically generated by national advertising and/or referrals and your own expert pipeline building. You will be responsible for delivering a positive customer experience via our sales model, while maximizing revenue and margin generation.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent social and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm as well as a passion for all things technology.
- Hands-on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or University Projects.
- Technical knowledge/experience of VMware products and solutions.
- Client facing work experience.
- Application Development Experience.
- Development of Integrated Solutions.
Other requirements to note:
- Ability to start in March 2020 (program start date).
- This role is based in Sydney, NSW.
- Kindly state in your CV summary why you are interested in applying for this position.
- You must have the legal right to work in Australia to apply for this position (E.g. Australian Citizen or Permanent Residence as VMware will not be able to support visa sponsorship for this position)
- Recent graduates who have graduated within 12 months before the VSA Program start date (March 2020) are welcome to apply also.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub