Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Business Development Manager, Cloud Services
Sydney, AustraliaApply Now
Business Development Manager, Cloud Services Partners
This role is responsible for the management and execution of the Cloud Services partner business within an assigned territory in Australia and/or named account list. The role is suitable for individuals with broad-based channel sales experience within Cloud Software/Infrastructure technology vendors, with knowledge of one or more of the following cloud software platforms: VMware, Microsoft, Service Now, Red Hat, Openstack. The Cloud Services partner BDM will embed VMware cloud related Software and Services into partner accounts and provide prescriptive guidance to them on leveraging program tools to build XaaS offerings and go-to-market initiatives with VMware. In addition, the Cloud Services partner BDM is also required to proactively grow revenues by accelerating product adoption and license usage metering/reporting. This requires owning and executing program management, partner enablement, quote-to-cash processes by leveraging VMware resources from operations, cloud solution architects, field sales teams and marketing.
•Partner management: Develop relationships with key partners to drive commitment to VMware cloud software and services to increase revenue driven through each partner.
•Sales management: Drive joint VMware/partner/aggregator engagement from demand generation to product adoption utilizing Aggregator and field resources. Effectively communicate, report, track and manage sales pipelines. Promote collaboration with internal and external resources to facilitate regular communication between partners and VMware.
•Practice development: Drive development of partner services offerings and solutions to support VMware revenue growth and increase partner profitability, focusing on advanced technologies including multi-cloud management and software defined datacenter. Increase partners’ sales and delivery capabilities through sales, presales & technical certifications on VMware technologies
•Program Management: Drive roll-out of global and local programmatic initiatives for partner tiering, code of conduct, operational compliance, performance reporting and program administration
•Partner enablement: Work closely with BU and GEO leaders to execute enablement plans to ensure partners have active support from VMware to be successful.
• 10+ years work experience in channel sales/channel management at enterprise cloud software vendors and/or Distributors/Aggregators
• Knowledge of VMware cloud solutions and ability to apply them to partner practise development initiatives
• Proven experience selling subscription software and services to and through Managed Services Providers, Cloud Providers, and Outsourcers/Integrators
• Proven ability to programmatically plan and execute go to market activities/initiatives for cloud software and/or services
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing and key elements of virtualized infrastructure, Infrastructure-as-a-Service(IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) models.
• Expertise in development and execution of solutions and value selling
• Strong business operations and negotiation abilities
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to travel extensively inter-state and occasionally outside Australia
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.