Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Program Manager, Global Field Onboarding
Staines-upon-Thames, United KingdomApply Now
Our Global Field and Partner Readiness team is looking for a dynamic program manager to lead the onboarding activities in the EMEA region. This position, located Staines, will report into the Director, Global Field Onboarding in Palo Alto.
The EMEA Program Manager, Global Field Onboarding will have had experience in both creation and implementation of sales enablement programs. On the creation side, candidates have rich experience in learning and development, ideally focused on sales enablement. This background is necessary to continuously monitor and improve the START program, and to assist the team create an effective, globally consistent onboarding experience for the VMware sales force. On the implementation side, candidates have a proven track record of program/project management and attention to detail. This experience is necessary to ensure the Global Field Onboarding programs maintain a user focus to create truly world-class experience for our new hires. Great presence and facilitation skills are also necessary, as the EMEA Program Manager is the primary interface with the field and our new hires, and will be the host of our live START sessions.
Responsibilities & Scope
- Execute and host EMEA implementations of in-person training sessions, approximately 2 per quarter in EMEA
- Partner with HR and other cross-functional teams to coordinate and align to the company’s New Employee Experience
- Work across a wide variety of people and organizations (Program Managers, Catering & Supply Vendors, Hotel- in-house reservation staff, facility staff, etc.) to ensure the overall success of the program.
- Ensure high quality and completeness of program documentation
- Work with onboarding team to design and develop new and better approaches to connect new hires, managers and the program in a way that is compelling and impactful to productivity
- Work with SMEs, program and product owners across the company to curate the best experience for new hires based on current strategies for the company
- Manage the EMEA budget for all programs related to onboarding
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ year in a Sales Enablement role
- Experience developing sales enablement programs that have had proven success across field sales, services and technical roles
- Experience implementing programs successfully in sometimes ambiguous and fast-moving environments
- Exceptional communications, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Project management detailed mentality, with a strong process orientation
- Understanding of sales training methodologies and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume fast-paced environment where change is constant
- Ability to problem solve and “think on your feet”
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.