Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Privacy Program Manager / Analyst - EMEAJob ID R1905054-1 Date posted 04/16/2019
VMware’s Privacy Program Office is responsible for assisting the enterprise in operationalizing compliance with global privacy laws. Our team has a deep understanding of the company’s business objectives and products and services, to be able provide strategic assistance as it navigates the evolving legal privacy landscape.
As a member of the Privacy Program Office, you will report to the Chief Privacy Officer (CPO). Under the supervision of the CPO, you will work with the legal team and cross-functional stakeholders to embed privacy-related controls into business processes and applications that collect, store, and use personal data.
• Draft privacy-related standards, guidelines and playbooks to support business stakeholders in the EMEA region
• Work with business unit stakeholders to implement privacy-related requirements into local business processes and applications
• Support the development of local privacy compliance review initiatives to ensure business teams are operating in accordance with VMware’s internal data privacy principles, standards and procedures
• Work with legal and business stakeholders to support the administration of information rights requests
You will also be expected to perform, as necessary, day-to-day activities which include:
• Collaborate with privacy and security professionals on projects related to compliance with data protection and privacy related requirements
• Deploy training and awareness materials, in support of VMware’s Privacy Training Curriculum
• Provide project management support for VMware’s CPO and the privacy operations council
• B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent project or program management experience
• Minimum five years of experience in consultant, legal, or program management environment with at least two years in privacy
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence across stakeholder groups
• Experience with Privacy Technologies such as OneTrust and BigID
• Additional education or certifications in Data Privacy (e.g., CIPP)
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.