Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in General and Administrative
General and Administrative
Executive Assistant (Contract Role)
Staines-upon-Thames, United KingdomApply Now
Executive Assistant – Contract Role
This position is responsible to perform professional and administrative support to our EMEA General Counsel and team. The role is based at our EMEA Headquarters in Staines. The position functions under minimal supervision. Contacts are frequent within and outside of the company and involve obtaining or providing information on matters of some importance to the company and may be of a sensitive nature. This is a rolling contract role.
- Personal assistant support in all organizational, communicational and administrative matters on a very high level
- Complex Diary management including the booking and management of domestic & international travel via external portal system; visa applications where appropriate
- Extensive inbox management and highlighting of critical areas
- Responsible for arranging team meetings including managing all pre-reading, attending & taking minutes in meetings, following up on outstanding actions
- Manage expense report submissions for executives and checking of team members reports
- Coordinate general administrative and organizational matters, e.g. organizing files; set up new starters; team holiday tracker; updating organization charts
- Preparation of moderate to complex spreadsheets, budget input and high-level presentations using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Supporting Outside Counsel billing matters.
- Ensuring the GC has appropriate documentation for meetings
- Provide telephone and administrative support
- Answer questions and furnish information to keep the executive's time free of minor detail work
- Compose and edit correspondence on behalf of the executive
- Gather data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations;
- Interpret and relay company policy information; keeps executive informed of any deviation on items that may require personal attention and approval
- Act as a liaison between groups under the responsibility of the executive
- Handle confidential material relevant to company operations
Extensive related work experience required, preferably within a fast-paced technology company and preferably some law firm or in-house law department experience.
- Extremely well organized and ability to manage multiple execs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and OUTLOOK.
Knowledge of CounselLink or other outside counsel billing platforms would be helpful
- Solid experience of Oracle (raising PR’s & PO’s).
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Discrete and confidential nature (maintains confidentiality)
- Make sound judgment calls
- Work independently and accurately
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interface with high-level internal and external contacts
- Awareness of manager's goals as well as department goals and objectives
- Business acumen
- Experience of organizing external and internal meetings and events
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.