Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
EMEA Partner Marketing Senior Operations Consultant (Fixed Term - maternity cover)
Staines-upon-Thames, United KingdomApply Now
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are creating exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cyber-security.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
This role reports to the Director of Partner Marketing EMEA and is responsible for managing
holistic reporting across all of our Partner Routes to Market, including the VMware Partner Network, OEM, SISO, Cloud and Technology Alliance Partners.
This role has overall responsibility for budget management, consistent maintenance of quarterly plans and KPI reporting & monitoring. This role is a key function in the EMEA Partner Marketing team providing operational support to ensure efficient use of the budget, supporting and driving our KPIs. Key stakeholders for the role include Marketing operations colleagues aligned to specific Partner routes to market as well as the Partner Marketing team.
This is a critical role team which requires both financial and business acumen.
- Maintain Partner Marketing Plans for all VMware Partner Routes to Market.
- Monitor budget utilization across all Partner Routes to Market, working closely with the aligned Marketing Operations Managers.
- Monitor performance against EMEA Partner Marketing KPIs and make recommendations to the team based on your analysis.
- Manage EMEA Partner Marketing OPEX budget
- Manage EMEA Partner Marketing T&E
- Develop and maintain cadence for monthly team reports supporting the Direct Partner Marketing Team, as well as end of QTR reporting to support QBRs.
- Strive to make improvements in our processes and in particular ROI tracking.
- Experience working in a multi-national business, working across time-zones with multiple countries.
- Has worked in a Marketing Operations and / or financial role in the past
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communicator, with strong English language.
- Strong partnering skills. The ideal candidate possesses a blend of business and financial acumen.
- Analytical thinker, with strong execution skills – must have high attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively in high-energy, fast paced and cross-functional teams.
- Good ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Someone who can confidently communicate to, and work collaboratively with, both peers and senior managers.
- Good team work ethic.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.