Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Digital Marketing Consultant - Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover)
Staines-upon-Thames, United KingdomApply Now
VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers build and evolve IT environments. With VMware solutions, organizations are improving business agility by modernizing data centers and integrating public clouds, driving innovation with modern apps, crafting exceptional experiences by empowering the digital workspace, and safeguarding customer trust by transforming security.
The Digital Marketing team is a key part of the highly successful European VMware business. Our team of marketing experts works closely with other key sales and marketing functions across EMEA to design, build and execute innovative and impactful digital marketing programs and to generate high quality customer engagement and leads for our VMware sales teams and partners. The team leads all aspects of digital demand generation working with a range of third party agencies.
The DIGITAL Professional will be responsible to support our social media activities to a wide range of Marketing stakeholders within the EMEA region.
The Digital Marketing Professional will:
- Support EMEA integrated marketing Strategy
- Promote the organization’s use of digital including social media, both externally and internally
- Collect and disseminate digital best practices
- Contribute to enhance digital results
- Execute Digital campaigns
- Performance Objectives :
- New Contacts identification
- Digital KPm
- Sales Accepted Leads
- Data Analysis – Ensures the highest level of accuracy in analysis and reporting
- Behavior : Collaborative/Creative/Proactive
- Collaborative and honest - work with integrity as a valuable member of the marketing team, sharing best methodologies and building on others work to drive harmony
- Strategist - creative, autonomous, results-oriented, with high capacity leadership to influence others, ensure teamwork, and build strong relationships.
- Knowledge : Social Media, Digital Agency Landscape, Digital Campaign testing/implementation/strategy, Digital Content Marketing, Budget Management
- Innovative and entrepreneurial - interest in brand engagement platforms, digital business models and new technology advances
- Digital Marketing expert: Digital ought to be his/her passion: constantly updated on new trends, knows and explains best cases from brands around the globe, etc… but always from the brand management lens: understands consumer insights,.
- An affinity for numbers and good understanding of Microsoft Excel/Power Point
- Motivated and organized person who is a self-starter and can multi-task
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with attention to detail
- Basic understanding of information technology and its use in business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiarity with B2B marketing concepts
English fluent and Additional European language required (French, Italian, German, Spanish or Russian particularly desirable)
Technology Supporting Role : Sales Force, Eloqua Marketing Automation, Omniture, Allocadia, Onalytica, Advocacy
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.