Enterprise Marketing Manager
Solna, SwedenApply Now
Role: VMware Enterprise Marketing Manager, Nordic
Location: Sweden or Norway
As Enterprise Marketing Manager, you collaborate with Enterprise Sale and Specialist teams looking after selected, top accounts in the Nordic. We ask that you have a validated understanding of the ‘customer journey’ of enterprise accounts and how to engage with IT decision makers and where VMware and its ecosystem partners complement in helping customers transform their digital business. In this role, you are a key contributor to the Nordic Sale Teams and the EMEA marketing organization and report into the regional head of marketing.
You are responsible for the marketing engagement of top-level accounts in key verticals. We position this as a strategic role and it’s imperative that you have strong planning, execution and project management skills and an ability to effectively lead virtual teams from all parts of the business.
By focusing on business outcomes and strategic IT priorities of the market, you are supporting and driving VMware’s strategy for top-accounts and key sectors.
What will you be doing?
- Drive the market strategy for selected verticals and selected top-accounts to deliver key success metrics such as Executive Engagements & Sales Pipeline contribution.
- Be a catalyst to the adoption and ongoing development of various marketing programs, including Account Profiling, Appointment setting, ABM, one-to-few events, one-2-one customer events and roundtables.
- Take ownership of the delivery of opportunity-specific materials to ensure the VMware value proposition.
- Drive VMware Case studies program.
- Ensure that objectives, execution and KPI reporting are done in timely and aligned manner
What do we want?
- Ability to collaborate with all levels in a sales organization including senior (sales & marketing) leadership, regional managers, sales reps and tech consultants.
- Shown ability to drive, work highly structured and to be successful in a dynamic and high demanding environment
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with validated analytical skills and critical thinking
- Comfort and experience with being the go-to marketing resource in the field.
- Have a can-do approach in an environment that is ever changing
- Meaningful enterprise marketing experience and a track record of demonstrable and measurable success with strategic, business to business (B2B) technology providers.
- 3+ years or meaningful work experience in enterprise or alliance marketing, product marketing and/or demand generation in high-technology companies, ideally in cloud, enterprise software, infrastructure and/or security software space.
- Running marketing events (logistics, contracts, invites, set-up)
- Strong project management skills with an experience in gaining consensus and driving deliverables
- Ability to authoritatively analyze business issues and prioritize key actions and work towards resolution against VMware’s requirements.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub