UX Design Intern
Sofia, - BulgariaApply Now Job ID R1907826
We're a dedicated team that moves fast, upholds design quality, values consistency and simplicity, and focuses on customers and their needs. We work together and value "we" over "me". We believe in inclusion both within our team and in the way we build products and make that clear in the way we hire, design, and execute. We value growth and encourage, not just respect, our differences. We're the organization to "get it done" together. We're not afraid to make new mistakes, learn from them, and grow together as a team and an organization. We love what we do and build products that are used by hundreds of thousands of productive individuals and organizations around the world.
We are currently looking for 2 talented UX Design Interns to join our growing UX team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Graphics, Web Design, Industrial Design or similar.
- Design Portfolio with at least two projects. Class assignments are perfectly acceptable as long as they show your design thinking and problem-solving skills, process and ability to communicate visually and verbally.
Fluent written and spoken English
Interests & Traits:
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Passionate about experience design and creating innovative accessibility compliant experiences for enterprise user
- Curious about new technologies
- Interest in learning how to collaborate across disciplines within a large organization
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub