Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Recruiters dedicated to attracting top industry talent and directly supporting multiple engineering business units. You will provide hands-on strategic leadership, mentoring and development to the staffing function and provide reporting, operations support, and strategic partnerships up to GM level with the client. In this dynamic hands-on role, this person will gain experience in recruiting operations, planning, strategic initiatives, and establishing management metrics for tracking the recruiting team's performance and reporting back to the clients.
- Acting as a player manager, lead a team of staffing professionals responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for respective client groups.
- Develop partnerships with business unit leaders, HR and management team
- Negotiate, influence change, and provide leadership.
- Develop and provide meaningful metrics on the status of recruitment, market conditions to business units and recruiting management chain.
Establish processes and a culture of success and accountability.
- Identify, hire, and develop exceptional recruiting talent.
- Ability to identify and attract unique skill sets in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Support the methodologies and processes to ensure an exceptional candidate and manager experience.
- Solid knowledge of staffing activities, including candidate sourcing, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in a high growth and progressive environment.
- Monitors recruiting sources effectiveness, analyze candidate pipeline to ensure timely hiring and to forecast candidate supply.
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with tools, metrics, data, and trends.
- Manage and lead with high integrity, discretion, and ethical standards.
- Lead and deliver on special projects as assigned.
- Management experience required, technical Recruiting experience required strongly preferred
- Program and project management experience
- Performance Management for Results
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationships at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time, with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to drive creative sourcing solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, influence change, and provide leadership
- Ability to understand and accurately interpret data, which provides reporting metrics that, reflects accomplished goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent thinker combined with a flexible, hands-on yet mentoring management style focused on results that thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and competitive environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence across all supported organizations.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.