Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Sr. Contact Center Engineer
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
VMware is looking for someone join our team that is responsible for VMware’s customer service and support platform. Someone who will be providing thought leadership, roadmap, design guideline and execution through the entire service lifecycle – engineering, implementations and operations, T3 level support, service retirement and migrations.You will have knowledge of existing technology from, Avaya, Genesys, Twilio, Microsoft (s4b), AudioCodes, and related contact center technologies.
- Experience with Omni channel customer engagement environments
- Drive groundbreaking change in a contact center environment using proven change management techniques motivating the project team and client to become a best-in-class Contact Center. Provides Contact Center expertise and thought leadership to deliver business insights which identify and resolve complex issues critical to their clients’ success
- Maintain the relationship Cloud and OnPrem based contact center vendors
- Engage with internal and client resources to lead, develop and establish Contact Center methodologies and standard methodologies
- Serve as primary client day-to-day contact and ensures client requirements are defined and met
- Establish real-time monitoring and routing practices along with communication channels in the operations centers to ensure dynamic management of service levels
- Communicate platform issues that may have impact on Customer Experience to management team along with a mitigation plan
- Perform routine platform maintenance i.e. User creation/ deactivation, user permissions, data center moves
- Provide thought leadership for “self-service” options
- 7-10 years of experience with contact center technologies (Cloud and OnPrem)
- You have ability to provide consultancy in the contact center services area as a domain expert for regular operations and projects
- You have experience with standard call center applications and systems, including IVR and ACD
- You possess strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and database software, especially Microsoft Excel
- You have ability to work closely with internal and external organizations and business partners
- You are able to multi-task with solid attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal, administrative, and time management skills
- You prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision
- You possess strong analytical and reasoning skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- You feel comfortably and expertly in a dynamic and collaborative environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.