Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Software Development Intern with Java - VMware Cloud FoundationJob ID R1907377 Date posted 06/03/2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you!
Our team is building the VMware Cloud Foundation. Joining our team as intern you will be working on cloud services and on-prem components that manage private and public clouds built on VMware’s leading technologies for virtualization, networking and containers. You will experience our Agile environment, learn from your dedicated mentor and work as an integral part of our team.
- Write high quality, well-designed and maintainable code.
- Take part in the design and implement the next generation services and containers architecture in the VMware's SDDC platform.
- Participate in the code reviews and address code reviews of your code.
- Go through the VMware internal processes during the whole development cycle – idea, requirements, specifications, designs, implementation, bug fixing, QE, support, etc.
- Be motivated and ready to learn
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Object Oriented Programming and Object Oriented Design principles, data structures and algorithms.
- Good command of Java and related technologies.
- Communication and Teamwork.
- ·Fluent English (speaking/reading/writing).
Considered a plus:
- Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or related experience
- Distributed Systems
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.