Software Development Intern - Professional Services
Sofia, - BulgariaApply Now Job ID R1903346
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware's Professional Services Center of Excellence:
We work in enterprise markets and offer solutions scale with millions of objects. We consult the top Fortune 500 companies in the world on services such as Operational Readiness, Business Continuance, Disaster Recovery, Storage and IT services Delivery. Our Automation and Orchestration Consultants work with VMware technologies which assist with the automation, orchestration and management of virtual infrastructure and Cloud.
We deliver solutions to help customers to fully benefit from the possibilities of a virtual infrastructure by integrating third party products and automating processes. To achieve this, the following VMware products are mainly but not solely used:
- vRealize Orchestrator
- vRealize Automation
- vRealize Operations
We currently have 3 internship openings for a duration of 6 months with multiple opportunities for permanent employment within VMware afterwards.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience.
- Pursuing a university degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design patterns
- Some knowledge in scripting – Bash, PowerShell
- Strong analytical and research skills with ability to work independently
- Fluent English
Why our Internship Program is the best:
- Real-life projects - Excellent opportunities for technical and personal development.
- Mentorship - expert engineers will help you achieve your full potential.
- Unique atmosphere - Where the emphasis is on perfection, innovation, openness and collaboration.
- Healthy work environment - Food & Beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Flexibility - Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours and the project's needs
- Excellent compensation package
If you believe VMware is the place for you, apply now! If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding next steps.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub