Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Senior Product Manager
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
VMware is a worldwide leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are creating exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
Product Managers are the CEOs of their products and are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution of their vision for their product lines. Product managers work extensively with customers while working cross functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Corporate Marketing, and Alliance Partners in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers need.
The VMware Cloud Platform team is seeking a senior product manager who’s passionate about working on challenging business and technical problems, and making a difference to how millions of users around the world are consuming the cloud. This is a highly visible position. You will own key initiatives that explore new ideas in Hybrid cloud and Hyper-converged Infrastructure. You'll be working alongside brilliant people in a dynamic environment and interact with leaders at various levels across business units.
- Drive the product direction working with customers, product marketing, sales, support and cross-functional PMs
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning
- Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each feature set
- Work side-by-side with engineering, design, and program management in an exciting environment to deliver products to market
- Create white papers, blogs and go-to-market plans
- Define, track, interpret, and report on key product success metrics
- Strong drive and leadership skills to influence multiple teams toward a common vision and strategy
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and a natural predisposition toward data-focused decision-making
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- 6+ years of overall experience with at least 2 years in product management or equivalent business roles
- Proven experience crafting product specifications, performing competitive analysis and/or market research
- B.S. in Computer Science or MBA or equivalent work experience desired
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, opportunity to work with international teams of IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication.
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.