Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Senior Financial Analyst
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
VMware software powers the world’s complex digital infrastructure. The company’s compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings provide a dynamic and efficient digital foundation to over 500,000 customers globally, aided by an ecosystem of 75,000 partners. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, this year VMware celebrates twenty years of breakthrough innovation benefiting business and society. With 2016 revenue of $7.09 billion, VMware is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has over 500,000 customers and 75,000 partners worldwide.
The Senior Finance Analyst position in Sofia will have responsibilities around financial planning and analysis work for the Sales Organization. The role will also include reporting and business partnering to drive meaningful business decisions based on financial information.
- Support the Sales Finance Organization planning/ forecasting/ quarter-end processes and activities
- Work with multiple business partners, develop an understanding of their business and translate that into operational and financial information.
- Prepare and present variance analysis to consolidating group on forecast/ planning/ quarter-end
- Drive monthly and quarterly close activities including preparing accruals and reconciliations
- Measure and clearly explain business results. Activities include maintaining financial models, preparing forecasts and working with peers in FP&A to understand allocations, cross-charges and other variances
- Review and approve expenses in procurement system as well as headcount requisitions
- Drive steady improvements to and automation of current processes and new data sets with a focus to drive innovative analyses and operating efficiency
- Perform complex ad-hoc analyses
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- At least 3-5 years of experience in finance with an emphasis on financial analysis and modeling techniques with or on behalf of large companies
- Experience interfacing with business teams
- Strict attention to detail and focus on producing a high quality product
- Strong initiative and desire to work in a team-oriented and remote environment
- Capable of independently managing multiple tasks in a highly deadline-driven environment with a high level of precision
- Excellent English (written and verbal) communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and experience in working with ERP
- Expertise and proficiency in building financial and decision support models
- Interest in data management
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, a company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives
- Individual career path - career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular
- performance assessment, strong FP&A team
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program,
- sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre employment screening process before you join.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.