Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Sales Operations Analyst - Renewals Sales Operations
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
Be an active participant in global sales operations team to ensure its weekly tasks are delivered on time in all 3 GEOs Support global & regional reporting needs relating to opportunity, forecasting, pipeline and other business related KPIs Help support global consistency in all business practices related to 1 & 2 Work with cross functional depts.(finance, quoting, data teams..) to ensure additional ad-hoc reporting needs are delivered Help with monthly/quarterly hedge forecasting reporting Supporting global efforts on yearly operational planning and targets/quota setting
What Success will look like
A demonstrated ability to assess trending and business markets through data analysis to draw out where we can improve our sales or operational execution A demonstrated ability to spot operational & data gaps, taking proactive steps in identifying root causes & eventually translating into a clear actionable plans Accuracy in work delivered and in a timely manner Refine & catalogue the global monthly/quarterly reporting suite needs to ensure efficient downstream reporting are achieved Support & catalogue the sales operational onboarding materials available to improve ramp time A demonstrated ability to drive(or support) communication and awareness on any back end operational renewal changes Help with ongoing efforts to improve the operational cost to serve outlook Supporting finance and other cross functional teams in any data requirements and company audits
- Bachelor’s degree in a relatable study (Business, Commerce, Financial, Information systems etc)
- A min. of 2-5years’ experience in a data or financial based role in a relatable industry
- Experience with working as part of a global team a definite plus
- Experience with working in a Renewals focused dept. or inside sales teams a plus
- Confident presenter with good verbal and written presentation skills
- Confident individual with enthusiasm and aptitude to create, catalogue & optimize process flow maps & reporting-suite guides
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Experience in 2 of Oracle, SAP, & SFDC a must have
- Second language is an advantage
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?