Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
VMware is currently seeking an experienced Program Analyst for an immediate opening.
Reporting within the Go-To Market Operations organization supporting the Global Sales Acceleration Team (GSAT), this position is to execute on all day-to-day aspects of a cross-functional VMWare program involving professional services, business operations, partner channel management, and sales operations.
This program involves enabling our VMware’s partner channel through the transfer of customer credits to our partners. This role requires extensive interaction with sales management, channel management, and professional services operations.
Our team is a worldwide team working with the VMware Partner Organization in each geography. We are responsible for providing the contractual documents for our partners and customers and we also manage the compensation aspects of the program.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Overall oversight, implementation and operations of new and/or existing opportunities, programs and initiatives.
- Refine and own the process of the identification of target customers and credit balances
- Create contractual documents using legal templates
- Advise the Account team reviews and drive actions to maximize program success, this will include process flow guidance, alignment and optimization if its needed.
- Deal with incentive and compensation related queries relating to the program
- Provide input and support as required for additional strategic projects as they arise
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all of the teams that interface with this function;
- Maintained data base and reporting on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years working in Operations, Finance or Professional Services, in the high-tech market
- Contract Administration experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience at building and maintaining relationships
- Experience in driving new initiatives, change and transformation
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to exercise judgment and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive results and ensure process elegance, transparency, quality, repeatability, and scalability
- Ability to work cross functionally, influence appropriately and partner across various functions and at all levels of seniority
Flexibility in work hours to allow real-time communications with global teams
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.