Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Senior Business Analyst - Data Sciences and Advanced Analytics
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
We are looking for a new member of ACE (Analytics Community of Excellence), to work in the advanced analytics area.
- Ability to work across a multitude of advanced analytics projects
- Have a good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Previous experience in advanced analytics in a leading firm
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Good understanding of the business to understand what types of reports and analyses are required by the business
- Ability to multi-task and program manage multiple asks effectively
- End to end modeling exposure using R or SAS; with a keen interest to use R
- Summarization and modeling experience using R is a plus
- Good data visualization skills using tableau, Excel and equivalent
- Good presentation and summarization skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Must be a good team player and also diplomatic
- Exposure to techniques like forecasting, predictive techniques, classification techniques and segmentation highly desirable
- Strong Debugging Skills
- Good knowledge of mathematical modeling and the math behind several techniques
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.