Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Intern - Business AnalystJob ID R188877 Date posted 04/11/2019
The VMware IT End User Services is a global organization that supports over 30,000 colleagues, with over 60,000 devices, spread across the Globe. We are committed to excellence and our mission is to enable our colleagues to do their best work by delivering a delightful technology experience.
We are looking for a BusinessAnalystIntern tojointheGlobalTelecomServices teamatVMware.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
In this role you will support our transition to a new Telecom Expense Management platform, and you will improve the accuracy of our data for the initial period of 6 months. You will work your magic on data analysis and, by partnering with internal teams and external vendors, you will be improving the wireless rates and optimize our corporate plans. You will work with multiple stakeholders and improve the management of spend and the full lifecycle of the mobility contracts worldwide.
- Handles the wireless telecom lifecycle including measuring, monitoring and analyzing telecom carrier’s performance and spend history
- Makes sure that the Telecom Expense Management platform contains current records of cellular services, inventory, accounts, and invoices
- Performs telecom vendor invoice review to ensure alignment to Contract or Statement of Work on a regular basis
- Supervises and analyzes wireless invoices across multiple carriers including: audits, disputes, adjustments, allocations, approvals and payment
- Interfaces regularly with wireless services providers to resolve issues, collect information, and handle account activities/performance
- Sees opportunities to use vendor's capacity and other efficiencies to reduce overall operational cost
- Identifies cost savings opportunities through historical data reviewes and usage reports
- Assists with the creation and testing of new reporting processes to improve process workflows
- Educates users while traveling on ways to best lower their mobile bill, crafts knowledgebase articles as required
- Maintains up to date inventory of devices and accurate records of devices distributed to employees
- Very good skills in Excel and experience in data analytics – you can build a pivot from multiple data sources and create a consistent view;
- Experience with migration and normalization of data between 2 systems;
- Driven and autonomous, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under little supervision;
- Excellent command of English, other languages will be considered an advantage
- Pursuing a University Degree
The following will be considered strong advantage:
- Knowledge in Mobile Device Management and Enterprise Mobility Management solutions
- Passionate about mobile devices and has good knowledge of the mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge in emerging mobile technologies and passion to innovate
- Ability to analyze big data sets and find patterns
Why our internship program is the best :
• Real-life projects - excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
• Mentorship - technical experts will help you achieve your full potential.
• Unique atmosphere - Where the emphasis is on perfection, innovation, openness and
• Healthy work environment - Food & Beverage program, sport activities, open communication
• Flexibility - Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours and the project's needs
• Excellent compensation package
If you believe VMware is the place for you, apply now! If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding the next steps. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.