Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
IB Advisory Specialist
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
The IB Advisory Specialist is responsible for deliverables on IB Services quoting process, primarily responsible to drive faster deal closures by providing Advisory support for the sales organization. Should have deep knowledge of the Service Contracts, Install Base and Quote to cash end-to-end processes. He / She will be working closely with the IB Services stakeholders to address issues, identify areas of improvement, and drive change. He/she will ensure that business needs are being prioritized and SLAs are met
- Collaborates and engages closely and focused on day to day operations, future vision and E2E deal management support
- Builds and manages relationships with immediate business stakeholders/internal customers of our operations
- Works closely with the rest of the global team members supporting the IB Advisory processes to look at best practices, operational excellence, and standardization.
- Should have an excellent understanding of the process and comes up with process efficiency ideas and solutions to the problems
- 5+ years of industry experience within an operational environment
- Demonstrates self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
- Experience with task prioritization, Workload and escalation management
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Working across global teams and understanding of cross culture is preferred
- Should have exhibited accountability, ownership and decision making capabilities
- Strong database and MS – office skills. Ability to learn systems quickly with little or no guidance
- Exceptional communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-departmental teams
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Willingness to work flexible hours and remote working
- Language specific skills: German
- Strong Listening & interpretation skills
- Problem solving skills & working with processes not well defined.
- Details oriented & Data analysis
- Ability to multi task with business priorities
- Ability to articulate & clarity in thoughts
- Positive attitude & good team player
- Bachelors degree is a must
- Experience with Oracle 11i/SAP, Order processing, service contract renewals processing, distribution, and invoice process. Entitlement BI exposure
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.