Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
HR Services Manager EMEA
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
HR Services Manager EMEA
Global HR Services is accountable for delivering consistent, high quality and efficient services to HR, Employees, and Managers. VMware is seeking a Manager of our Centralised HR Services Team based in Bulgaria. This role involves managing a team of HR Services Specialists who deliver a portfolio of HR Services across 20 countries in EMEA. Will engage in cross-functional collaboration within HR Services (globally), HR Centres of Excellence, and across VMware payroll, IT, Finance etc. to improve HR Service execution of processes and to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the VMware HR organization.
- Manages the activities of a HR Services Specialists team with responsibility for EMEA to ensure the delivery of HR services across the Employee Life Cycle from On Boarding, Employment Contracts, Background Checks, LOA, International Transfers, Benefits, Payroll, Off Boarding and all related HR, Manager and Employee support activities.
- Manages and responsible for Projects / Inputs from Global and Regional COEs on projects which may impact the EMEA region, working with Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, HR Source and Regional HR Services
- Ensures resolution to unique requests, escalations, or process changes. Anticipates changes and directs or redirects efforts. Ensure documentation and knowledge base is built for future requirements.
- Helps innovate process improvement ideas and bring new services to EMEA (aligned to HR Services Strategy.)
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process, service and customer requirements. Tracks functional metrics, communicates results; provides and posts trends. Ensures process changes, training, or performance management is implemented to enable the team to meet KPIs.
- Coordinate across multiple cross-functional high-profile teams in the development and own execution of strategic, global & EMEA programs or highly complex projects that affect organizational long-term goals and objectives.
- Excellent process knowledge of HR processes and EMEA HR Policies and procedures.
- Manages the relationship with key Stakeholders, Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, HR Manager Partners, COEs, HR Source to provide support for essential HR systems and processes.
- Assumes overall responsibility for communication and engagement when transitioning new services and customers; including providing information about HR Services to customers during the transition.
- Provides leadership by fully implementing all principles of performance management within the team, including regular coaching, training and providing feedback via team meetings and 1x1 discussions.
- Responsible for all aspects of Talent Management, including attracting, hiring, motivating, and developing team members
- Supports organizational growth, hiring and expansion efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree required; 8+ years of relevant experience and 5+ years management experience
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Exceptional customer service focus including commitment to producing quality results
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.