Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Finance InternJob ID R1903740 Date posted 03/11/2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
Do you love being part of a collaborate workplace culture? Do you thrive under the challenge of meeting deadlines?
You will work in the Global Finance Team which is driving the financial planning and analysis for the Sales Organization. The role will also include reporting and business partnering to drive meaningful business decisions based on financial information.
You will facilitate a better understanding of the drivers of our business and future investments, by proposing implementation of new or adapted metrics
You will possess the ability to analyze existing processes and improve or implement new processes as necessary as the organization grows.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful projects and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience.
- Support the Sales Finance Team group through OPEX forecasting processes
- Prepare and submit accurate accruals and reconciliations on a timely basis
- Variance analysis
- Track purchase requisitions
- Provide ad-hoc reporting support to finance team and business partners
- Drives automation
- Keen interest in Finance
- Student currently enrolled in a degree program in Business, Finance, or Accounting (studying might be at any level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA or Ph.D.)
- Great attention to detail and focus on producing a high-quality product
- Excellent command of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Strong initiative and desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a remote environment
Why our Internship Program is the best:
• Real-life projects - excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
• Mentorship - experts will help you achieve your full potential.
• Unique atmosphere - Where the emphasis is on perfection, innovation, openness and collaboration.
• Healthy work environment - Food & Beverage program, sport activities, open communication
• Flexibility - Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours and the project's needs
• Excellent compensation package
If you believe VMware is the place for you, apply now! If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.