Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Events and Marketing/Communications Specialist ( contractor role)
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
In this role you will help promote VMware’s core values and culture both internally and externally. You will partner with various teams and vendors to establish VMware as an Employer of Choice and a Great Place to Work by identifying opportunities to engage talent both within and outside the company. At a glance your day-to-day will include the planning, execution and management of events and campaigns, & content creation for communication and promotional purposes.
- Plan and execute internal and external events (technical, business, people focused) to drive brand awareness, thought leadership and employee engagement
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition, Engineering and other teams to plan and execute internal and external brand related projects
- Engage in creating content including blog features, photos, videos, print collateral, etc. to share across multiple internal and external channels (digital, print, etc.)
- Ensure that events and campaigns are successful, cost-effective, within budget and time constraints
- Evaluate metrics, report on campaign and event results and determine ROI
- Manage and expand existing relations with relevant industry communities
- Lead promotional activities for events and projects
- Professional experience in events management, marketing or corporate communications
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Team player
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.