Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
EMEA HR Services Specialist
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
VMware is seeking a Regional HR Services Specialist who will be based in our Shared Service Centre in Bulgaria and will support the EMEA region. The Regional HR Specialist will contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service and quality through translating the HR strategy and initiatives into operational excellence and effective delivery in order to enable our people to continue to grow, be more effective and ensure that VMware continues to be a great place to work. This person will provide Operational & Generalist HR support to employees and stakeholders and will partner closely with internal HR and TA Teams.
- HR Support for employees in EMEA
- Work closely with the HRS teams and the business to on-board new hires and assist with leavers
- Supporting HR administrative processes and projects
- Coach and assist hiring managers through internal transfers, mobility and expat issues
- Partner with other HR functions and internal resources to execute HR tasks
- Maintain and manage employee files and employment related documentation and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Evaluate and drive HR process excellence and efficiency throughout the region sharing best practice where appropriate
- Work with the Employee/HRMP to manage leave of absence in accordance with local legislation
- Liaise with HR team on new products, service and program delivery to the EMEA client base
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in HR
- Exceptional customer service focus including commitment to producing quality results
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Experience with HR systems an advantage
- Self-starter, detail orientated problem solver who will fully execute all tasks
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail & high level of accountability are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural and cross-functional team
- Experience in a corporate/multinational organisation desirable
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, opportunity to work with international teams of IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.