DevOps Engineer @vSphere UI
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
vSphere UI team is looking for DevOps Engineer with experience in Web Applications development.
- Implement and maintain all phases of the Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Build and maintain the automation framework for testing large scale web application
- Design and implement the UI of the next generation architecture of VMware's virtualization products (Java backend + Angular)
- Good understanding and experience in testing techniques and toolset: Selenium, Karma, Junit, Jasmine Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes and the related toolset: Jenkins/Bamboo, Maven
- Good programming skills (Java, OOP; Scripting: Shell or Python)
- Good communication skills and fluent English (speaking/reading/writing)
A strong plus would be:
- Experience with enterprise architectures – remote method invocations, extensive XML usage, stateless designs, load balancing, SSL security, etc.
- Experience with multi-tiered architectures (Service-Application-Presentation)
- Knowledge and experience with Virtualization technologies
- Attractive compensation package
- Unique opportunity for professional development, enhanced by various training options, regular performance discussions, working with teams of world-wide Staffing and IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub