Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
DevOps Engineer - UI team
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
In VMware’s Cloud Platform business unit, we are working to build products and solutions that power the hybrid cloud. UI team is focused on building on of the most important UI for the company and single plain of glass for most of the VMware users.
Job Role and Responsibility:
Do you enjoy working in an agile environment? Do you love coming up with creative solutions to automating complex tasks? We are searching for talented, dynamic, hands-on Engineer to join our DevOps team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on the complex problems related with crafting and running our CI/CD Pipeline.
Joining the team, you will:
- Be part of the team developing the world changing concept of virtualization with a CI/CD model.
- Work in a creative environment
- Have the ability to grow and share your knowledge
- Be able to work without close supervision and with enthusiastic visionary attitude
You will develop the services to support the overall health, performance and operation of a UI product:
- Implement and maintain all phases of the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Build and maintain the automation framework for testing large scale web application
- Develop and architect tools for more productive Front-end Operations (build tools, deployment, speed: (app, tests, builds, deploys), monitoring errors/logs, and stability)
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes and the related toolset: Jenkins/Bamboo, Maven.
- Software Development Lifecycle knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Operating Systems concepts (especially Linux/Unix OS).
- Deep understanding and experience in testing techniques and toolset: Selenium, Karma, JUnit, Jasmine, Protractor or any other test automation tool(s).
- Good programming skills (Scripting languages: Shell or Python; Java).
- Passionate about quality and wants to raise the quality bar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent English (speaking/reading/writing).
- Knowledge of Cloud Management Infrastructure is a huge plus.
- Container technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL Databases knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.