Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
This role will provide leadership and support to the sales teams across the Global Sales & Acceleration Team (GSAT). Responsible for driving sales analytics and modeling, Worldwide consolidation and reporting; sales productivity, forecasting and funnel analysis; sales compensation plan setup and on-going management and field automation initiatives while working closely with the overall EMEA Business Operations Leaders and Sales Teams.
This individual will be based in EMEA with a focus on the EMEA market, but will report into and take direction from the Global Business Planning and Analytics Team Leader.
- Drive deep customer analytics across the range of levers within GSAT (Partner, Distributor, DellEMC, Commercial, Inside Sales)
- Generate weekly metric reports & provide analysis for the GSAT Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount and sales plan
- Develop comprehensive pipeline reporting tools
- Drive standards of performance and measurement that is consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis
- Provide recommendations, based on data analysis, in support of key business decisions that impact the Field Operations.
- Continuous development of standard reporting tools to support the ever-changing requirements of the business.
- Provide compensation support for a variety of GSAT individuals, inclusive of sales compensation plan set -up and on-going management
- Variety of ad-hoc sales support tasks
- 3-8 years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or Finance
- Superior analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Intermediate/advanced SQL and MS Access experience (databases creation, maintenance and querying)
- Self-starter with excellent time and project management skills; Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written); Ability to work effectively in a matric environment
- Strong flexibility and ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Strength in researching, understanding and succinctly explaining complex business issues and analyzing business impacts
- Prior sales compensation experience
- Experience using CRM applications; Salesforce.com or Oracle a plus
- Computer programming knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft Share Point knowledge is a plus
- Experience creating reports and dashboards in Tableau is a plus
- Enterprise software sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.