Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Commissions Finance AnalystJob ID R1905461 Date posted 06/10/2019
The Commissions Analyst will be a member of the Commissions Finance Team within the FP&A organization. This team has WW responsibilities for the preparation and distribution of Sales Commissions Plans to the Sales field in addition to calculating monthly Commission Payments for submission to the Payroll Finance Team. This Commissions Analyst will support the EMEA Region with close interaction with EMEA Sales Operations & Sales Finance leaders to ensure financial accuracy and consistency in the payment calculation and execution of the Commission Plan. The right individual for this role is a driven financial professional with a passion toward operational excellence, great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work with large data set in a fast paced environment. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Commissions Finance.
Job Role and Responsibility
- Complete the day to day activities related to the assigned regions relating to the VMware sales compensation process
- Drive administration and implementation of financial and process controls to improve sales compensation process effectiveness
- Provide extensive business partner support to regional Sales Operations and Finance to assist in driving business results
- Responsible for Payroll activities
- Generate reports adhocly and periodically as required.
- Coordinate compensation administration activities for the regions
- Continuous evaluation of process improvement
- Drive the integration of compensation processes related to mergers and acquisitions
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or equivalent related work experience
- 2+ years previous work experience in finance, compensation, and/or sales administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Strong problem solving, organization, and process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.