Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Commissions Analyst InternJob ID R1903946 Date posted 03/13/2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
The Commissions Analyst Intern will be a member of the Commissions Finance Team within the FP&A organization. This team has WW responsibilities for the preparation and distribution of Sales Commissions Plans to the Sales field in addition to calculating monthly Commission Payments for submission to the Payroll Finance Team. This Commissions Analyst will support the EMEA Region with close interaction with EMEA Sales Operations & Sales Finance leaders to ensure financial accuracy and consistency in the payment calculation and execution of the Commission Plan. The right individual for this role is a driven financial professional with a passion toward operational excellence, great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work with large data set in a fast - paced environment. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Commissions Finance.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful projects and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience
- Complete the day to day activities related to the assigned regions relating to the VMware sales compensation process
- Drive administration and implementation of financial and process controls to improve sales compensation process effectiveness
- Provide extensive business partner support to regional Sales Operations and Finance to assist in driving business results
Responsible for Payroll activities:
- Generate reports adhocly and periodically as required
- Coordinate compensation administration activities for the regions
- Continuous evaluation of process improvement
Why our Internship Program is the best:
- Real-life projects - excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Mentorship - experts will help you achieve your full potential.
- Unique atmosphere - Where the emphasis is on perfection, innovation, openness and collaboration.
- Healthy work environment - Food & Beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Flexibility - Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours and the project's needs
- Excellent compensation package
If you believe VMware is the place for you, apply now! If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding the next steps
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.