Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Cloud Provider Software InternJob ID R1905021 Date posted 04/05/2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
The Cloud Provider Software Business Unit (CPSBU) is R&D group with role in developing and implementation of cloud platforms that enables VMware to deliver Software-as-a-Service, and service providers to customize, extend and monetize their cloud services. Cloud solutions in resource management and availability, Software detecting the usage of our issued licenses for products and cloud provisioning and management platform are one of the main products developed in this unit. Our engineers master the entire application life-cycle including architecture, development, testing (dev owns quality), continuous deployment and continuous delivery up until production.
We currently have 8 internship openings for a duration of 6 months with multiple opportunities for permanent employment within VMware afterwards.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience.
- Pursuing a university degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Good knowledge of OOP and some experience with any of the following: Java, Golang or Python
- Some understanding of latest Angular, MicroServices, Kubernetes, Cloud API’s;
- Knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design patterns
- Strong analytical and research skills with ability to work independently
- Fluent English
Why our internship program is the best:
- Real-life projects - Excellent opportunities for technical and personal development.
- Mentorship - expert engineers will help you achieve your full potential.
- Unique atmosphere - Where the emphasis is on perfection, innovation, openness and collaboration.
- Healthy work environment - Food & Beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Flexibility - Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours and the project's needs
- Excellent compensation package
If you believe VMware is the place for you, apply now! If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding next steps.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.