Software Development Intern with Java - Cloud Management
Sofia, - BulgariaApply Now Job ID R1902915
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
Our Cloud Management Team develops the next generation cloud automation platform for building, managing, and iterating infrastructure and applications across multiple clouds (AWS, Azure, vSphere, GCP). vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations and Cloud Automation services are a crucial part of our portfolio. The products are developed in a multinational environment across several locations and the Sofia R&D site has a strong ownership and leadership contribution to all.
This year we have 6 exciting internship opportunities in the Cloud Management Team in Sofia. Duration of the internship is 6 months with multiple opportunities for permanent employment within VMware afterwards.
As a Cloud Management Intern, you will be using the newest technologies in Cloud Automation. You will work on solutions for real-life and uncommon problems with clear value to the business and end users. Innovation is part of our core values and you will be encouraged to experiment a lot. We have a very strong commitment to each intern’s professional development and we are proud of every intern who joins our team.
We respect everyone’s perspective and background. We value high the opportunity to work with young professionals who are eager to learn and make a positive difference in the technology world. We go beyond our limits to prepare our interns for a strong kick start in their careers and make them feel welcome to the team.
- Pursuing a university degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design patterns
- Strong analytical and research skills with ability to work independently
- Any knowledge of Angular, REST, Spring, machine learning, or statistics is a plus
Why our Internship Program is the best:
- Real-life projects - Excellent opportunities for technical and personal development.
- Dedicated Mentor - Expert engineers will help you grow professionally and achieve your full potential.
- Supportive work environment - The emphasis is on getting things done, innovation, open communication and collaboration.
- Flexibility - Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours educational and the project's needs.
- Excellent compensation package – includes food & beverage program, sport activities and team events.
If you are looking for an experience that can create a sound foundation for your future professional development, VMware Cloud Management Team is the place for you. Apply now. If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub