Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Centralized HR Services Specialist
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
The HR Service Specialist role will be based in our EMEA HR Shared Services Centre in Bulgaria. This fast-paced role will suit a multi tasker. The role will involve working as part of a team to carry out the day-to-day administration duties as well as providing superior customer service and operational excellence to our stakeholders.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating employee verification and business travel letters to support our EMEA employees.
- Generating employment contracts to support our Talent Acquisition partners in hiring new employees.
- Supporting HR administrative processes and special assignments when necessary
- Proactively drive process improvements on a continuous basis to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide support for Pre-employment background screening checks across EMEA
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, including scheduling and conducting new hire orientations.
- Support of new centralized HR services as we work to expand our portfolio of services
- Administer the Service Center email, and ticketing system in-boxes
- Assisting with ad hoc HR Projects
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in HR or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a multi-national organization
- Demonstrate strong level of customer focus
- Experience with HRIS systems (in particular “Workday”) is a distinct advantage
- Self-starter with demonstrated examples of using own initiative to drive change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail & high level of accountability are essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High personal integrity required in handling confidential information
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in a high tech environment
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.