Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Business Reporting Analyst
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
Working closely with operations and finance teams, the Business Reporting Analyst will deliver a range of business reporting and data related activities for the newly established Digital Sales Centre. This role will play a critical role in the creation, delivery and maintenance of management dashboards, executive analyses and ad hoc reporting whilst constantly ensuring reporting solutions are meeting the highest quality standards and requirements of the business stakeholders. The Business Reporting Analysis will enable the business teams to excel by building knowledge of both business and data relationships. The Business Reporting Analyst will also support various forecasting, pipeline as well as planning and compensation activities through the design and operation of appropriate data solutions.
This role will focus on both the EMEA Sales Operations and Management teams, but will also require interaction and relationship building with Corporate teams and center of excellences.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Engage with sales, management and sales operations stakeholders to deliver various reporting solutions to meet their business requirements.
- Deliver reporting solutions and process improvements that leverage off existing system architecture such as SFDC, Excel, SAP BOBJ solutions which will deliver measurable performance benefits for the business teams.
- Support business critical activity related to reporting including, Forecast and Pipeline, planning & compensation
- Responsible for ensuring there is no ambiguity between reporting solutions and business requirements
- Adhere to appropriate best practice during the report development and improvement design, build and implementation including testing and sign off
- Provide ongoing support to deployed or existing reporting solutions
- Working with colleagues across VMWare to ensure effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions
- Implement and recommend of the update and enhancement of critical management reports
- Partner with BI teams to ensure accurate and evolving solutions to support data driven decision making
- Provide ad hoc reports/ analyses to sales and management stakeholders
- Manage data and metrics enquiries
-Provide training to other team members on your area of expertise
- Proactively investigate, report and – where possible - address data quality issues
- Degree in Finance or Economics
- Strong desire to develop business understanding
- SQL querying experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Solid VBA understanding and working knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in delivering management information
- Business Acumen, ability to translate business needs into a set of workable, specific requirements
- Experience in process mapping/ documentation
- Finance background in an IT company, previous experience in dealing with sales/sales operations a plus. Desire to further develop within BI or Sales/ Marketing Operations
- Previous knowledge of working in a Digital/Inside sales environment
- Sales Operations team
- Sales Management team
- Information Innovation Centre team
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.