Business Operations Analyst
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
VMware is currently seeking an experienced Business Operations Analyst for an immediate opening.
Reporting within the Go-To Market Operations organization supporting the Global Sales Acceleration Team (GSAT), this position is to execute on all day-to-day aspects of a cross-functional VMWare program involving professional services, business operations, partner channel management, and sales operations.
This program involves enabling our VMware’s partner channel through the transfer of customer credits to our partners. This role requires extensive interaction with sales management, channel management, and professional services operations.
Our team is a worldwide team working with the VMware Partner Organization in each geography. We are responsible for providing the contractual documents for our partners and customers and we also manage the compensation aspects of the program.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Overall oversight, implementation and operations of new and/or existing opportunities, programs and initiatives.
- Refine and own the process of the identification of target customers and credit balances
- Create contractual documents using legal templates
- Advise the Account team reviews and drive actions to maximize program success, this will include process flow guidance, alignment and optimization if its needed.
- Deal with incentive and compensation related queries relating to the program
- Provide input and support as required for additional strategic projects as they arise
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all of the teams that interface with this function;
- Maintained data base and reporting on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years working in Operations, Finance or Professional Services, in the high-tech market
- Contract Administration experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience at building and maintaining relationships
- Experience in driving new initiatives, change and transformation
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to exercise judgment and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive results and ensure process elegance, transparency, quality, repeatability, and scalability
- Ability to work cross functionally, influence appropriately and partner across various functions and at all levels of seniority
Flexibility in work hours to allow real-time communications with global teams
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub