Service Provider Compliance Manager
Singapore, SingaporeApply Now
The Service Provider Compliance Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of software license compliance reviews service providers in the VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP). This vibrant and dynamic role entails working closely with internal teams, third-party audit firms and VMware Partners to determine if the service provider is in compliance with the terms and conditions of its VMware agreement(s), pricing and licensing. We're passionate about culture, diversity and flexibility because we know this drive high-performing teams who achieve outstanding results. Your success will come from your attitude. Are you curious to find innovative ways of working? Are you authentic, hardworking and transparent?
Your role interfaces with partners to review Service Providers datacentre compliance issues and ensures proper compensation to VMware while preserving the partner relationship. This role is demanding, requiring you to work with multiple stakeholders and negotiate with customers. You should possess creative thinking and analytical skills that are service-oriented. The Service Provider Compliance Manager needs to be detail-oriented, good with numbers and have good communication skills as they will be required to work closely with international teams.
VMware is a rapidly growing global company with the opportunity for many exciting challenges. You must have the desire and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in order to be successful in this role.
• Strategize, build and manage the prospecting list with the data scientist team and Partner teams across APJ
• Manage end-to-end License Compliance reviews which includes managing third-party audit firms and working extensively with many of VMware’s business teams such as Field Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal and Global Support Renewals
• Interpret complex license, maintenance agreements
• Reviewing audit data with auditors and customers and finalize license position
• Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Cloud solutions, industry directions and trends
• Drive collaboration with VMware product Teams and SME’s to provide Service Provider product feedback which will help partners maintain compliance.
• Maintain a consistent pipeline of reviews to achieve quarterly goals
• Close engagements ensuring proper compensation to VMware while preserving customer and field relationships
• First point of contact for escalated customer queries
• Analyze license purchase and deployment data
• Key resource technical resource for Legal and Compliance Team
• Participate in projects to document and improve processes
• Partner with global engagement managers and support team
• The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of five years of experience managing license compliance audits and building best practices and advising stakeholders on processes in a license compliance, audit, legal or sales function
- Experience in technology related areas including: enterprise IT and infrastructure (datacenter) architecture experience with significant depth around designing, implementing, and running critical business infrastructure
- High level of independence and resilience
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills required; attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- A confident and assertive demeanor with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills required; experience working with senior management and customers
- Knowledge of Quickbase, SAP, Salesforce preferred
- Moderate travel required
- Mandurian preferred
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub