Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
SEAK Business Operations ManagerJob ID R1903929 Date posted 03/27/2019
The role will focus on supporting SEAK Sales Team (South East Asia + Korea) in developing and executing sustainable business strategies, driving team productivity improvement and managing the sales operations support. The person will be a key business partner to the business leaders Sales organizations ensuring the continued success of the business units. The core responsibility of the individual will be to provide actionable business insights to support the decision making of the businesses. For this, it is necessary to have an in-depth understanding of the Go-to-Market models as well as underlying market trends. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both business analytics and operations. Ability to collaborate effectively across key stakeholders and influence/develop mutually beneficial peer relationships within VMware is also vital.
- Develop and execute sustainable Sales strategies which drive incremental bookings and accelerate growth.
- Manage sales operations in support to the SEAK organization including defining compensation plans, deploying targets and quotas, managing forecast cadence process and driving effective pipeline management to ensure business predictability.
- Drive proactive analysis and produce actionable business insights to facilitate effective decision-making and ensure the continued success of the business.
- Be a trusted business partner and represent (or be a proxy for) Sales Leaders on various task forces, projects and meetings as required.
- Own the process and overall quality of the final presentation deliverables for key business reviews e.g., weekly/monthly field sales calls, quarterly business reviews, sales planning meetings, APJ / SEAK meetings, etc.
- Manage/present business performance/KPI results in periodic business review meetings to key internal stakeholders and drive implementation of best practices across APJ.
- Develop and track Sales strategic account plans, building and automation of reports to keep effectiveness in operations workflow.
- Provide compliance check and enforce cleanliness in business pipeline in Sales Force.
- Execute continuous productivity and process improvement initiatives through effective change management and project management methodologies.
- Lead adhoc / special projects that are aligned with core goals and strategies and have far-reaching impacts on the business.
- 7-10 years proven experience in Sales Operations, Business Analytics, Sales, Marketing or related role within a fast-paced high-tech organization. BS/BA required, MBA preferred.
- Experience with the statistical modeling, financial modelling/analysis and metrics/dashboard development.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, strategic/analytical thinker with a “can-do” attitude, flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs and a keen eye for details.
- Excellent and proven ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects with competing priorities.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate through a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Strong communication, executive presence, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to engage and influence individuals at all levels.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.