Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
New Grad - Associate Consultant - DeliveryJob ID R187991 Date posted 08/31/2018
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will experience to a wide range of software platform technologies utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
VMware Sales Academy (VSA) Program:
VMware invests for the future in VMware’s Sales Organization through the Sales Academy. The VSA Program is an extensive training program with two tracks: Inside Sales and Technical Services. The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants.
The VSA expects to offer you,
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and good communication skills.
VMWare Sales Academy, Asia Pacific Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QD-0tvltY
We are looking for three Associate who is passionate in our Technical Role:
Associate Consultant (After Sales Service)
The Associate Consultant will work with our highly talented and experienced VMware Professional Services Team to deliver creative solutions to our customers to help unlock the benefits of our VMware products. In this role, you will use your technical, consultative and interpersonal skills to support the successful implementation of VMWare software solutions (Cloud, Mobility, Network/Security) in a variety of industry verticals and customer environments. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the client and other team members on the day-to-day tasks involved with the solution delivery, including, but not limited to: planning, customer assessments, system configuration, testing, training, troubleshooting, and technical issue resolution.
Note: The role would require you to be hands-on, the Associate would be responsible for delivery and deployment of project requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field.
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent social and communication skill (both written and verbal)
· High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment.
· Hands on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or Projects
· Technical knowledge/experience of VMware products
· Client Facing Work Experience
· Application Development Experience
· Development of Integrated Solutions
Others to note:
· Ability to start in July 2019.
· This role is based in Singapore.
· You must have a legal right to work in Singapore to apply for this position (Kindly state it in your CV - E.g. Local Residence, Permanent Residence, Graduate Visa, Student Visa, etc..)
· Recent graduates who have graduated within 12 months before the VSA Program start date are welcome to apply as well.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.