Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
vSAN Product Sales, Shanghai
Shanghai, ChinaApply Now
Come and ioin the most exciting and fastest growing product line in VMware! The Product Sales Specialist is responsible for selling VMware’s Software-defined Storage product(s) to Commercial and Enterprise accounts, leveraging an extended team that includes VMware’s core sales force, SEs, OEM partners and channel partners. This includes prospecting, developing, forecasting and closing opportunities directly and through channels. This extended team is driven to a common goal within an assigned territory. vSAN is a key component of VMware’s Software Defined Data Center strategy. vSAN enables customers to achieve the agility, flexibility, and cost savings required to keep up with modern IT requirements. With our product, virtualization environments can achieve a dramatic increase in performance, up to a 90% reduction in storage, and the ability to abstract & simplify storage. This is an opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing business within VMware. The vSAN sales team will work in coordination with VMware’s core sales team + VMware’s partner network.
- Develop a business plan to drive sales through channel partners. Prioritize different GTM and key partners within them.
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets through partners, on a quarterly basis.
- Plan and execute sales campaigns through channel partners.
- Work closely with sales representatives on developing opportunities and closing deals.
- Must communicate well, both oral and written communication.
- Be an effective presenter & teacher, who can pitch & demonstrate VMware vSAN to channel personnel as well as end customers.
- 10+ years related experience in product or channel sales
- Familiar with cloud, virtualization, storage or HCI technology.
- Experience selling in an overlay or product sales specialist capacity
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
This position is eligible for the GrowSDDCsales referral campaign
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.