Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
VeloCloud China Account Executive- ShanghaiJob ID R1902579 Date posted 03/12/2019
Today’s branch office users are consuming more wide area network (WAN) bandwidth as they collaborate online (e.g., Skype for Business, WebEx, Office 365), increase the use of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cloud services, access large rich-media files, and leverage other bandwidth-intensive applications. Corporate IT is facing significant challenges addressing these demands due to the complexity, cost and static architecture inherent in their existing WAN.
The vast majority of branch office WAN traffic is carried over expensive leased lines (private MPLS circuits) or unpredictable Internet connections (DSL, Cable, LTE) neither of which is ideal on its own. Deploying leased lines for all bandwidth needs is cost prohibitive and time-consuming, while adopting the public Internet with its lack of uptime, reliability and performance guarantees may result in a poor user experience.
VMware's NSX SD-WAN by VeloCloud enables enterprises to support application growth, network agility and simplified branch implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private data centers and enterprise applications simultaneously over both ordinary broadband Internet and private links. With VeloCloud, VMware will build on the success of the industry’s leading network virtualization platform – VMware NSX – and expand the company’s networking portfolio to address end-to-end automation, application continuity, branch transformation and security from the data center to cloud edge.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Accountable for achieving revenue targets for VMware’s SD Wan technology in Greater China
- Work with enterprise and commercial sales account teams to build account strategies and promote the overall SD-WAN strategy for the Greater China region
- Ability to use VMware’s advantage position in Networking, Telco, and IT organizations to move higher in the decision-making process and sell SD WAN
- Build strategic relationships with C-level executives and key business leaders to promote VMWare’s portfolio of SD Wan through proofs of concepts and pilots
- Assist in identifying high propensity customers.
- Collaborate and build positive relationships with core Field and Partner sales individuals to ensure engagement with core teams and customers.
- Consultative sales experience especially around the adoption SD WAN
- Become a trusted adviser to senior Telco and IT and business executives within key accounts to build a long-term partnership with customers and ensure these strategic relationships result in customers becoming a public reference
- Able to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results.
- Ability to evolve and develop the overall sales strategy and model for SD WAN technology
- 8+ years of sales experience in the Telco and IT industry, with Enterprise software and networking products
- 8+ years of sales experience with 4+ years of specifically focused on Telco and Enterprise accounts
- Strong knowledge of wide area networking
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the value of VMware SD WAN
- Experience working with enterprise channel
- Experience with new product introductions.
- Strategic thinker with a sales mentality, as well as analytical ability and a shown ability to execute strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is eligible for the GrowSDDCsales referral campaign
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.