Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Senior Solutions Engineer - VCPP Korea
Seoul, South KoreaApply Now
In the Cloud Services team, we are responsible for the success of VMware Cloud Services sales to both Enterprise, Commercial customers and Cloud Provider Partners across South East Asia and Korea. Our solutions include VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) and VMware Cloud on AWS.
We are passionate about our customers and our team. We're passionate about culture, diversity and flexibility because we know this drive high-performing teams who achieve outstanding results.
Your success will come from your attitude. Are you passionate about phenomenal customer outcomes? Are you curious to find innovative ways of working? Are you authentic, hardworking and transparent?
We are looking for a talented individual to join the team as a Senior VCPP Systems Engineer, based in Seoul, South Korea. The VCPP team's primary objective is to drive adoption of VMware Products, services and technologies into Service Provider accounts and provide expert guidance to Service Providers enabling them to go to market with VMware based cloud services. As a VCPP SE, your overall responsibility will be to provide in-depth technical product overview, roadmap and prescriptive mentorship to Cloud Providers. This will enable the Cloud Providers sell public facing cloud services built on VMware Cloud solutions. As they sell more of their services, it will in turn drive revenue through VMware product usage (subscription licensing).
Do you want to join one of the worlds top software companies and a recognised Great Place to work? We have the solutions, we are passionate about success and nurture extraordinary talent.
- Collaborating with service provider technical product teams as a trusted advisor and assist in leading and handling the technical agenda. This will include assisting in running initial product/solution proof-of-concepts and pilots
- Handling support requests (as needed) and promote participation in VMware beta programs.
- Drive collaboration with VMware product Teams and SME’s to provide Service Provider product feedback which will help develop VMware's product roadmap.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Cloud solutions, industry directions and trends.
- Maintain working knowledge of competitor products and services and how to position against them
- Document standard methodologies & architectural references in designing and deploying VMware cloud solutions.
- Shown success and knowledge in developing and leading Service Provider Partners/Customers.
- 8 - 10+ years of experience in technology related areas including: enterprise IT and infrastructure (datacenter) architecture experience with significant depth around designing, implementing, and running critical business infrastructure. Engagement experience should include IT strategy initiatives, middleware implementations, and demonstrating overall technical architecture knowledge across multiple industries.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a trustworthy personality.
- Excellent social, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You are able work effectively in both independent and team setting.
- Strong listening and question based selling skills. Able to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to meet those challenges.
- You should be an accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups. The ability to present extemporaneously is desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
He or She should have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience. VMware and other technical certification of next generation application & cloud platforms including but not limited to: Containers, Amazon Web Services, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), IBM Softlayer, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc. is a definite plus.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.